Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring has sprung!

What a difference a month makes - Royal Oak looks so much better now that the trees and flowers are in bloom. The warmer weather has been even better now that we have Charlie to enjoy it with. Here's a photo of me and Charlie with a beautiful tree a street over from our condo:




Our spring kickball has begun and I absolutely love it! I always look forward to seeing our friends and the games are a lot of fun. We also had Charlie's first vet appt., and he got his 2nd round of vaccinations and had his first dose of Heartguard. Here are some of my favorite recent pictures of Charlie:





I promise I'm not squeezing him!






This one makes me laugh - it looks like they're having a deep conversation




Showing off his new name tag


This is John taking Charlie out in the rain - he had my umbrella and had managed to fit my rain boots on :)


Lastly, here are two videos I took of Charlie. In the first one, I was actually trying to record him playing with his towel because he kept growling at, but instead I caught this:




And this is him playing with his towel:



No comments:

Post a Comment