Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pistons vs. Atlanta Hawks

Our buddy Tom's cousin works for the Pistons, as I believe I've mentioned before, and she was about to get him a bunch of tickets for the game on Wednesday night. The face value was $175 and we got them for free! Tom invited us and Mike and Michelle to go with him and Caroline and we all met up at Hoops, a bar/restaurant down the street from The Palace, to grab dinner before the game.

Video of the excitement before the tip-off:




Tip-off:



The lady sitting behind John tapped him on the shoulder right around the end of the first quarter and informed him that she had spilled nacho cheese on the back of his shirt! I whipped out my stain removal pen and started working on it - Michelle grabbed my camera and recorded.







The only picture I got of us at the game

Last video - it was a very exciting finish to the game because the lead was going back and forth by a point, and here we were leading with only about a minute or so to go. I wanted to capture the excitement, but I don't think it does it justice.





The Pistons ended up winning - yay! We had a great time and I even got a t-shirt because they were 40% off, so it was a really fun night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment