Monday, February 15, 2010

Love day :)

John and I had a very quiet Valentine's Day because we actually celebrated it on Friday at the concert. He did surprise me and made it very special for me - he had bought decorations and hung them in the living room for me! I got out of the shower and I guess he prepped everything while I was in there, so he led me out there to see it and to get my presents :) I gotta have my heartshaped box of chocolates, and he got me two cards and some soft socks - love it! We went to Lily's Seafood in downtown RO for dinner and it was great. We tried their cream puff for dessert and it was HUGE, I mean mammoth and there was no way we could eat it all. John was such a sweatheart to me all day and has been taking care of me while I was sick - I have the best husband in the world!






No comments:

Post a Comment