Monday, November 16, 2009

Winter is on it's way...

Last weekend we had gorgeous weather which was very unusual for Michigan this time of year. We made pancakes for breakfast on Saturday morning and then went over to the farmer's market, then Barnes & Noble for some reading, and we also went to PetSmart to look at the dogs (John's favorite thing to do). Basically we tried to enjoy the nice weather as much as we could on Saturday. That night we went to a friend from our kickball team's house and played a bunch of games with most of the kickball team and some of their friends. We played Catchphrase and Scene-It - it was a ton of fun! Sunday we stayed in after we ran a few errands and got lunch at the Clawson Tavern. John was starting to get a sore throat, which he still has, so we're hoping it's nothing serious like strep. It also started getting much colder Sunday and the chill has continued today - I took another picture of the park behind our complex to show how all the leaves have fallen and winter is just around the corner!





They're playing nothing but Christmas music on two radio stations here and I am chomping at the bit to put up Christmas decorations! I can tell I'll definitely be caught up in the Christmas spirit this year :) I can't believe it's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment