
Pictures of me and Lindsey with the pups on Friday before I left

On the drive down to Savannah, we HAD to stop at Rush's in Columbia for dinner!!


We unfortunately drove through the rain all night on the way to Savannah and were really delayed so by the time we got there they were all ready to get started with the lingerie shower :)


On Saturday we had some breakfast and then went to Folly Beach for the day - it was PERFECT weather! We laid out and had a great lunch - exactly what I hoped for!



We came home and showered and got ready, and then we had few drinks before heading downtown for dinner at Churchill's.



Lady and Sons - Paula Dean's Restaurant!
After dinner, we went to Wet Willies on River Street - good stuff :)

After Wet Willies we headed over to the dueling piano bar, which we ended up staying at for the rest of the night - SOO much fun!








About half of the bachelorette group
A few pictures of our fabulous house downtown:


I had the best time and am so grateful it worked out for me that I was able to go - everything happens for a reason :)
No comments:
Post a Comment