Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm sitting here watching American Idol on the DVR - they did Frank Sinatra songs this week (go Lee!) - and catching up the blog. So let's see... last week we celebrated Cinco de Mayo with our friends Leon & Timary, which was a lot of fun. On Friday night we went to dinner at Kona Grille with Mike & Michelle and enjoyed some delicious sushi! They came back to meet Charlie afterward and of course fell in love with him :) Last night we went to Duggans with Kim, Keith, and Mike to watch the Red Wings game (game 5 of the playoff) and they lost, so that's the end of the road this year :( Despite that, we did have a good time hanging out with friends.

I planned a last minute trip for us to go visit Rochester, NY next weekend (where I lived for 6 years) so that I could revisit some favorite places and John could get a tour for the first time. We're going to see the Lilac Festival which is something my family used to go to every year when we lived there. http://www.lilacfestival.com/ The real reason we're going is because I got a SWEET deal on Priceline to stay at the downtown Hyatt for $55 a night - YES. I'm so excited to go back because it's been 8 years or so!

Here are the most recent Charlie pictures to show that he's getting bigger - 15 weeks old today!






Happy boys


Oh how I love this picture!


He loves these pillows, as you can see in his facial expression


Charlie paw prints


Sniffing the air in his favorite spot




15 weeks old today


We have a sun worshiper on our hands






Getting bigger!

And last but not least, happy mother's day to our wonderful, amazing, fantastic moms!!




No comments:

Post a Comment