Saturday, May 22, 2010
The Big Fix
Well Charlie is a new man, er… dog (can we still call him a man?). He was “fixed” on Tuesday and the poor guy was definitely not himself the rest of the day after he returned home, thanks to the anesthesia and other medicine in his system. The vet tech told us he was definitely a candidate for “the cone” because he had been trying to lick his stitches. Sure enough, this continued when he got home (can ya blame him?) so we had to strap on the cone of shame.
Before:
After:
It’s been a few days and he’s doing much better but I feel bad for him when it seems like he’s a little uncomfortable around his stitches. He really only had to wear the cone on the 3 days after his operation and we never left it on all the time, just when he tried to lick. I’m definitely glad we did it (health reasons, less aggressive down the road, won’t “mark his territory”, etc.) but I think John wanted to breed him because he’s so darn cute!
And here’s a video I took on the Flip of my sleeping boys:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment