After we got back from Leland, John and I had about a week before he had to start working. It was great to just get to lounge around and enjoy our time together. Once he started working I was busy looking for a job and spent some time visiting Nancy and laying out at her pool. Nancy and Pat have been so generous and accommodating to us since we moved here and they invited me to go with them to Darien Lake (Six Flags) in Buffalo, NY for the amusement park and a Kid Rock Concert - it was so much fun! Lynyrd Skynyrd opened for them and I LOVED it. Nancy and Pat also got tickets for John and I to see Kid Rock here in Detroit later in July, so this was my first of two Kid Rock Concerts in one month!
Jimmy got us in through the band entrance - these were the trucks that carried all the equipment for the tour
Me and Nancy before the show started - we had GREAT seats thanks to Jimmy!
No comments:
Post a Comment