Sunday, June 13, 2010

Night out with my Junior League girls

I got together with my Junior League friends to celebrate Jamie's birthday the other night and we had such a good time. We met at Ryan's house in Novi and enjoyed a glass of champagne and actually decided to have a piece of Jamie's birthday cake before we went out to dinner :) It was an incredible cherry chocolate cake that Ryan got from the same place she that made her wedding cake.



Some photos before going out to dinner:


Allison, Jamie, Jennifer, and me


Ryan cutting the cake







We went to dinner at Bar Louie just across the street from Ryan's townhouse - it was delicious. Then we went bowling at Lucky Strike - I did horribly as usual but it was still a great time :) It's so nice to have met some girls that I have a lot in common with and we've had 2 dinner clubs so far and a 3rd coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment